How Do I Perform Netgear EX8000 SetupNetgear X6S Tri-band WiFi mesh extender EX8000 is one of the most advanced devices in the WiFi network industry that includes a dedicated 5GHz bandwidth to extend your home wireless network. For Netgear Nighthawk extender setup, you must have to connect EX8000 to your existing home WiFi router. You can connect the WiFi extender in two handy ways. Let's check out.
- WiFi Protected Setup (WPS): WPS allows you to join a secure wireless network without typing the Netgear EX8000 login credentials.
- Netgear Installation Assistant: You have to launch any web browser on your computer to access the Netgear installation assistant.
Netgear EX8000 Setup Using WPS Method
- Place your Netgear X6S near to your home WiFi router.
- Plug in your Netgear EX8000 X6S extender to a power outlet.
- Wait for the power LED to turn into solid green.
- Now, press the WPS button.
- Let the WPS LED present over the WiFi extender turns into solid white.
- Move your WiFi extender to a new location.
- Try to connect your WiFi-enabled computer to an extended wireless network to test the Internet connection.
Netgear Nighthawk Extender Setup using Installation Assistant
- Ensure that you have a strong and working internet connection.
- Connect your Netgear EX8000 X6S extender to home WiFi router via an Ethernet cable.
- Also, connect your home WiFi router to the computer.
- Turn on your WiFi extender.
- Run any web browser on your computer and visit Netgear Nighthawk setup web page.
- Enter the Netgear EX8000 login credentials.
- Hit on the 'Log In' button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your Netgear extender.
- Once done, hit on the Save button.
- Unplug your WiFi extender and place it to a new location.
- If you find no internet connection or a poor connection, move the WiFi extender closer to your home WiFi router.
Alternative Method for Netgear EX8000 SetupGood news! Now you can also set up Netgear WiFi extender via your smartphone. Yes, you read that right. All you need to download and install the 'Netgear Nighthawk App'. The Netgear Nighthawk app is available on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. Follow the below-mentioned steps to perform Netgear EX8000 setup via the Nighthawk app:
- First of all, make sure that your home WiFi router is connected to the internet.
- Turn on your Netgear X6S extender.
- Connect your smartphone to the home WiFi router's network.
- Visit the 'Google Play Store' or the 'Apple App Store' to download the Nighthawk application.
- Wait for a few minutes and let the Netgear Nighthawk app install properly.
- After that, run the Nighthawk app on your smartphone.
- Follow the on-screen installations to set up your Netgear X6S extender.
- Once done, hit on the 'Save' button.
Disclaimer: nighthawksetup.net is an independent service provider of wifi products support. Brand names, third party trademarks, products, and services used here are only for informational and referential purpose. We hereby disclaim any affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement of any such third party.